Computer and Mobile Vision Engineer
Role: Computer and Mobile Vision Engineer
- Image Processing/Computer Vision.
- Develop novel, accurate computer vision algorithms and advanced systems with a focus on real-time object recognition, object tracking, camera calibration and 3D reconstruction which can be applied to augmented reality.
- Research, develop and prototype advanced software related to face recognition, tracking, 3D reconstruction, photometric stereo, object detection, and appearance modeling.
- Apply machine learning and deep learning to computer vision problems.
- Performance profiling, optimization, and general troubleshooting.
- Good to have:Experience in Vision on Mobile devices and embedded systems is a plus.
- Machine Learning
- Probability and Statistics
- Experience in Android/iOS is a bonus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Core Java (collections, multithreading)
- Hands on experience with NoSQL databases
- AWS services hands-on experience is a plus