Role: iOS Developer
- Design and build application for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs in order to maintain code quality.
- Relevant industry experience of 2-plus years.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, AVFoundation, AVKit etc.
- Experience with offline storage databases, threading, and networking.
- Should be proficient in Xcode instruments for performance tuning and memory management.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Should have experience in writing XCTestCases.