Talent Acquisition Partner
Role - Talent Acquisition Partner
- Maintain and develop recruiting channels, cooperate with recruiting partners, source candidates, facilitate referrals and ensure talent pipelines running well.
- Handle Full-cycle recruiting procedure, including sourcing, interview, onboard, improve stakeholders and candidates recruiting experience.
- Work closely with local employees, understand their current situations, and know what HR can do to improve their devotion, engagement, and productivity.
- Adhere to the company’s core value and baseline.
- Implement the company’s HR project, such as semi annual performance appraisal.
- Build up and continuously optimize local HR functions, including training, cultural construction, employee relationship, local welfare and etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, more than 2+ years’ working experience in the related field.
- Overall knowledge of HR full functions, hands-on experience in talent pipeline management, and employee relations.
- Cross-functional communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Proficient in English, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.