Role : UI/UX Designer
- A user-centric approach to design and an understanding of various user research methodologies and how to apply research insights into product development.
- Proficiency in a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools. A command of a wide range of tools like Sketch, Adobe, Invision, Marvel App, etc and methods, and the ability to communicate ideas quickly and interactively are essential.
- Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, and colour.
- Developed and documented detailed user experience specifications
- Designed portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2-plus years of experience in interaction design/product design.
- Formal education in UX/UI Design, Interaction Design, Motion, Graphic Design, HCI, related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- A portfolio featuring your experience with end-to-end Product Design (hybrid UX and UI, Design rationale, Design specs, and User workflows), from ideation development to the final product
- Experience creatively solving hard problems; shipping innovative and complex products within deadlines
- In this role, concepts will be illustrated through sketches, mock-ups, wireframes, and rapid prototypes. Ability to use humour and energy to keep the momentum going.
- A passion for our customers and creating great product experiences is a must!